Virtual Home Energy Assesments
Eligibility for a Remote No-Cost Home Energy Assessment*:
- Customers must live in a 1-4-unit home.
- Customers must have full access to the house and the ability to install recommended instant saving products received (i.e. lightbulbs).
- Customers must be comfortable working with the energy specialist over the phone and able to use technology such as video chat and/or sending photos of the home over email.
- Customers who do not qualify for a virtual home assessment may still sign up for an in-person no-cost Home Energy Assessment. Berkshire customers should call to schedule by July 31, 2020 to qualify for 100% off your insulation installation. Other customers should call to schedule by September 30, 2020 to qualify for 100% off your insulation installation **
- Customers who meet household income guidelines may instead be eligible for enhanced offers through the Mass Save Income Eligible Program.
- This program is available to residential customers of the Sponsors of Mass Save.
- Eligibility for some rebates/incentives is based on findings from the Home Energy Assessment.
By taking advantage of a virtual Home Energy Assessment, you’re not only improving your home’s energy performance and saving money, you’re getting the experience of making hands-on improvements while learning about your home.
*Additional criteria may apply.
** Program approved insulation measures. Offer subject to change.
***Insulation must be installed by a program contractor by November 30, 2020 in order to qualify for 100% off insulation. Berkshire customers call to schedule by July 31, 2020 to qualify for 100% off your insulation installation. Customers of all other Sponsors call to schedule by September 30, 2020 to qualify for 100% off your insulation installation.