Virtual home energy assessments are similar to home energy assessments but adjusted to operate in the current climate. We have made it possible to perform this no-cost service through virtual channels, such as a zoom meeting call. Each call will take approximately 90 mins, providing that you have provided all requested information prior to your appointment.
Are you qualified for a Virtual No-Cost Home Energy Assessment? If the following points apply to your home then you are qualified for a virtual assessment:
- Customers must live in a 1-4-unit home.
- Customers must have full access to the house and the ability to install recommended instant saving products received (i.e. lightbulbs).
- Customers must be comfortable working with the energy specialist over the phone and able to use technology such as video chat and/or sending photos of the home over email.
- Customers who meet household income guidelines may instead be eligible for enhanced offers through the Mass Save Income Eligible Program.
- This program is available to residential customers of the Sponsors of Mass Save.
- Eligibility for some rebates/incentives is based on findings from the Home Energy Assessment.
What are the benefits of getting a no-cost assessment? After you have completed your assessment the following benefits may apply to your home:
- A customized energy report tailored specifically to your home.
- Energy-saving products recommended during your assessment delivered at no cost
- Limited time offer for 100% off approved insulation improvements.*
- No-cost targeted air sealing.
- Generous rebates of up to $2,750 on qualifying energy-efficient heating, cooling, and water heating equipment
Click here to request your Virtual No-Cost Home Energy Assessment today!
*Only available for a limited time